With the new Arduino M0 board, the more creative individual will have the potential to create one’s most imaginative and new ideas for IoT devices, wearable technologies, high tech automation, wild robotics and other not yet thinkable adventures in the world of makers.
The Arduino M0 represents a simple, yet powerful, 32-bit extension of the Arduino UNO platform. The board is powered by Atmel’s SAMD21 MCU, featuring a 32-bit ARM Cortex® M0 core. You can find the Atmel’s SAMD21 MCU datasheet here.
NB. The Grey Pin Headers represent an Operating Voltage of 3.3 volts
Warning: The Arduino board M0 operates on 3.3V. The maximum voltage that the I/O pins can tolerate is 3.3V. The application of a voltage exceeding 3.3V may damage the board.
Warning: Only the pin D2 can't be used as Interrupt pin!!!
How to use your board
- Blink example
- Read Analog Voltage example
- Button Example
- Servo Example
- Tone Example
- Play with Force Sensor Example
- Photocell and LED Example
- TMP36 Precision Temperature Sensor Example
- Tilt Sensor Example
- DC Motor Example
- DHT11 Temperature and Humidity Sensor Example
- RGB Example
- 7 Segment Display Example
- Sound Sensor Example
- PIR Motion Sensor Example
- RTC Example
- RTC Alarm Interrupt Example
- RTC Alarm Polled Mode Example
- Guide for using Serial ports and AD converter on Arduino M0 and M0 PRO
- How to burn the bootloader on an Arduino M0 using Atmel Studio
- Rescue guide for microcontroller ATSAMD21G18A
Notes for Arduino Zero Pro, M0 and M0 Pro only:
ATSAMD21G18 boards (M0/ M0 Pro/ Zero Pro/ Tian) Library
- RTC - for controlling Internal RTC on ATSAMD21G18 boards.
- Energy Saving - This library can standby microcontroller and wake-up it by external interrupt or alarm match interrupt, only ATSAMD21G18 boards.
Schematic & Reference Design
Arduino is an open-source electronics platform and here we provide the Arduino M0 Schematics.
- Product page M0
- Arduino M0 Pro
- First steps with Arduino IDE 1.7.x for Windows
- Arduino IDE on Linux-based OS
Newest Forum Posts
- Maximum Baudrate of Native USB Port ? Increase Communication Speed ?, 2016-05-17 09:08
- Serial Error's Uploading Sketch, 2016-05-14 05:00
- Arduino Zero M0 Pro and GSM Shield R3, 2016-05-12 10:52
- Arduino issue, 2016-04-28 09:47
- Using Atmel edbg on M0 Pro with Atmel Studio 7, 2016-04-22 01:55