The Arduino 9 Axes Motion Shield is based on the BNO055 absolute orientation sensor from Bosch Sensortec GmbH.
The BNO055's datasheet is available here.
The BNO055 is a System in Package (SiP), integrating a triaxial 14-bit accelerometer, a triaxial 16-bit gyroscope with a range of ±2000 degrees per second, a triaxial geomagnetic sensor and a 32-bit microcontroller running the BSX3.0 FusionLib software.
The sensor features three-dimensional acceleration, yaw rate and magnetic field strength data each in 3 perpendicular axes.
How to use your shield
Schematic & Reference Design
- 9 Axes Motion - for controlling NAxisMotion shield.
Newest Forum Posts
- Reading Stop, 2016-05-16 16:54
- Sample Code On How to Use IN2, IN3, OUT5 and OUT6 port, 2016-05-10 14:30
- Downloading '9 Axes Motion' Library?, 2016-03-06 19:12
- 9 axes motion shield faulty?, 2016-02-29 13:04
- All data reading 0, default set up?, 2016-02-15 16:56